- Sure. Old cases of the beginning of the pandemic are much welcomed!
- This project is a combined retrospective and prospective project. There is a mandatory field where you can enter the date of consultations.
- It just takes a few minutes!
- A simple-to-use manual is provided once you login. (Makes the life of a busy homeopath easier!)
- The data collection platform aims at 14 languages, so you should be able to find your language.
- Any qualified homeopath (professional homeopaths or homeopathic doctors) can contribute to Clificol
- The only condition is that the homeopath can legally practice in his/her country.
- Zeus software, the developing company of RadarOpus and Clificol, grants free access to the web version of Clificol for the Covid-19 support project for all homeopaths who want to contribute
- RadarOpus users may have access of the whole Clificol platform depending on their engine, while non-RadarOpus contributors can only have access for this Covid-19 Support Project.
- The descriptive statistics of the whole dataset will be provided real time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on the Clificol platform.
- All participants can now view the aggregated statistics, which includes demographic data, the names and frequencies of the remedies that are being used.
- The data will be immediately updated when anybody submits a case.
- More descriptive data on homeopathic case management will be available in the next phase.
- Access to the individual cases is only available for the contributing homeopath who has typed in the case. This is for privacy reasons, and as an extra measure against unauthorized access.
The aim of the internal project is to collect data about homeopathic support in COVID-19 patients, emphasizing on improving the practice of homeopathy. The main research questions are:
- What are the most prescribed remedies (in different regions, age, severity…)?
- Is there evidence to support the notion of ‘Genus Epidemicus’ (one core set of symptoms corresponding to one remedy per geographic location)?
- Is there any difference in symptomatic presentation between different geographical locations or even within a given geographical area?
- What is the observed progression in severity of symptoms?
- Do homeopathic symptom patterns correlate with successful homeopathic prescriptions of a corresponding remedy in COVID-19 patients?
- What are the key differentiating factors between the different symptom/remedy pictures?
- Are symptom picture correlated with factors other than geographical such as age, sex, comorbidities, diagnosis accuracy
- Are unexpected side effects observed or safety concerns reported?
- The eligibility of homeopaths are as follows:
- Inclusion criteria
- Homeopath volunteers to personally contribute patient data
- Homeopath submits requested data about themselves
- Homeopath is qualified to practice homeopathy independently
- Homeopath has access to internet, browser installed
- Exclusion criteria
- Not a registered member of a professional legal medical or paramedical homeopathic register
- Absence of legal possibility to practice homeopathy
- No other proof of competency and being bound to professional standards
- Does not submit a Declaration of Conformity with the protocol
- Inclusion criteria
- National Clificol Coordinators are supervising the verification procedure in their country
- Homeopaths can indicate the status of the patient in the field ‘diagnostic accuracy’.
- Patients can start as untested and may or may not be tested later. The post-hoc serology test result can also be recorded, even later on.
- The job list is described on this page
- The word ‘coordinator’ does not cover this task, but the coordinator in many instances will be asked as well to distribute notification e-mails, notifications and announcements as well, because he/she knows the local professional community best and vice versa.
- The data is evaluated by a scientific committee. The committee members together cover all relevant scientific areas (methodological, statistics, specific homeopathic philosophy requirements, clinical research, network with similar projects, etc.). See https://www.clificol.net/en/committee .
- Any serious researcher in our community can submit an adequate scientific research protocol and request for the available data.
- Protocols will be reviewed for scientific quality and approved by the Scientific Committee.
- The Governance Committee can also be asked for advice.
Yes, for sure, at regular intervals as soon as data become statistically relevant.
The only official way to receive the updated information is the Clificol newsletter. Please subscribe here: . You can subscribe for the Clificol newsletter only or Clificol and RadarOpus newsletters.
Our limit is one remedy per consultation of the same case, but you can create as many consultations as desired.
Technically, every consultation the remedy can be changed, you can submit a whole new set of rubrics for each consultation.
You can add symptoms from Synthesis and other repertories at the same time, even for one case.
Our program will detect and recognize them.